The Sag Harbor Whaling & Historical Museum 's
Art of Wine Auction
October 8, 2005
6:00 to 8:00 pm
Meet the artists.
Delectibles by The Golden Pear
and fine wines provided by Channing Daughters.
For ticket information, call the museum at 631.725.0770.
Online Advance Bidding
- Bids can be placed prior to the actual silent auction on October 8th. You will need to call the museum at 631.725.0770 and provide the necessary information (see "How to Bid Online" below).
How to Bid Online
- Bidding starts at $50 and increases in $10 increments or more.
- To bid on a particular bottle, note the item number and the name of the artist.
- Call the musuem at 631.725.0770 and provide your name and telephone number along with the item number, artist's name, and the amount you wish to bid.
- Check back weekly before October 8th to find out if you need to place a higher bid.
The Sag Harbor Whaling and Historical Museum
would like to thank all of our artists for their generous contributions:
Cati Van Milders
Anthony & Dorothy Pintauro